Moving It can take days or even weeks to ensure moving goes seamlessly.
That’s why we thought we would put together a list of tips for how to master the art of moving.
- 1) Start planning your move early on. If you're getting a removal firm to help with your moving or doing it all by yourself, nothing can substitute for proper planning.
- 2) Go through the items that you need to pack down and make a list of which ones you need to get packing materials for.
- 3) Before moving, make sure you find out if all your items will fit into your new home.
- 4) Research van rental companies and their insurance policies to help with your moving.
- 5) Gather as many of your friends & family as you can muster!
If you don’t want to pack everything up yourself, buy packing materials, dismantle & disconnect, rent a van, move all your items yourself, hassle your friends & family, buy a separate insurance policy unpack and return the van, don’t worry. Book a reliable moving service with bySTORED. Only £79 per hour for 2 removal men and a van, and a 5 star service rated “Excellent” by our customers!